Forensic Accounting for Individuals
We can help you understand your situation to make the best choices for the future.
If you didn't manage your household's finances, or if you're not sure of how to manage your finances after your divorce, we're here to help.
Forensic Financial Services support someone who is in the process of a divorce. These services can include financial analysis and business valuation. Each divorce process is unique and we tailor our services to provide you with the support you need to secure an acceptable resolution to the process.
Certified Divorce Financial Analyst Rosalia M. Labate offers clients extensive experience and expertise in understanding their finances. Working alongside the client and attorney, Rosalia is a trusted partner at each stage of the divorce process. She complements the work of attorneys by providing customized financial services, analysis, and support from pre-trial preparation to post-trial settlement management.
The services that we provide are determined by the circumstances of your divorce.
Our financial services include:
- Providing credible valuations of all marital assets and liabilities
- Verifying the accuracy of the spouse's financial documentation
- Providing detailed analyses of all relevant financial documentation to establish a marital standard of living and a Statement of Net Worth for court purposes
- Determining true marital income at the time of the divorce
- Assistance with gathering, organizing, and understanding all of the financial information
- Determining future financial needs and assessing cash flow before, during, and after the divorce
- Assisting attorneys by reviewing all financial information related to the divorce, including bank statements and tax returns.
Get In Touch
No matter what your scenario, you need a financial specialist to evaluate your current situation and guide you in planning for your future.
New York City
420 Lexington Avenue, Suite 300
New York, NY 10165
1225 Franklin Avenue, Suite 325
Garden City, NY 11530