Rosalia M. Labate, CPA, P.C.
Rosalia M. Labate began her career at Deloitte & Touche in Manhattan, one of the most prestigious accounting firms in the world, in the Internal Audit Division. From there, she moved to Salomon Smith Barney. Her experience and financial expertise as a CPA brought her to the Manhattan firm of Alexandra & James, the successor firm to the municipal bond giant Lebenthal, where she handled the full range of financial aspects of divorce and mediation for high-net-worth clients in the top-1% income bracket.
Rosalia's practice has expanded to include a wider range of clients with varied financial backgrounds. She is known for providing top-level service coupled with world-class professionalism, and she assists clients and their attorneys with understanding and navigating the myriad financial aspects surrounding separation and divorce.
Connect with me on Linkedin
Bachelor of Business Administration
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Master Analyst in Financial Forensics (MAFF)
- Member, NYSSCPA Litigation Services Committee
- Sponsor, Nassau County Bar Association, Matrimonial Committee
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Forensic and Valuation Services Section
- Member, New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Member, National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- Member, Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts (IDFA)
- Member, Association of Divorce Financial Planners (ADFP)
- Member, Westchester County Bar Association
Get In Touch
No matter what your scenario, you need a financial specialist to evaluate your current situation and guide you in planning for your future.
New York City
420 Lexington Avenue, Suite 300
New York, NY 10170
1225 Franklin Avenue, Suite 325
Garden City, NY 11530